- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Solid Wood
- —Solid Wood Entryway Shelf—The Flyisland Key Holder Shelf wass constructed of durable heavy duty metal key hooks mounted to a high quality high density Pine wood board. with beautiful natural wood grain retained and generous concise appearance, add some classic minimalist flair and country-themed decors to compliment your room.
- –Groove Design & Functional Storage Solution —With the groove top shelf to display your favorite decorations or freshen up the hallway with cute plants or photos,Thoughtful groove design prevent the loss of small items.
- —Space Saver & Decorative—The rustic entryway shelf with 4 key hooks and a small top shelf storage slot organizer,Perfect for your entryway, living room, cloakroom, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and more. Easy to mount to the wall
- —Easy to Install—Flyisland key holder rack installs quickly and easily.Comes with necessary mounting hardwares (screws and anchors). There are pre-drilled mounting holes on the Entryway shelf and coat rack, so that you can mount it on a wall or door effortlessly.
- —Package Include—4-Hook Wall Mounted Rustic Entryway Shelf x 1,Screw x 2(Screw length: 1.77 inch),Drywall anchors x 2. Shelf overall dimensions: 13.5″x 3.9 x 3.9″(L*W*H),Top Shelf :12.2″x 2.5″x 0.8″ (L*W*H) Weight: 1.21 Lbs.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
Flyisland Vintage Grey Coat Rack with Shelf, Wood Floating Shelves Wall Mounted Entryway Shelf with 4 Antique Metal Hooks for Bedroom Living Room Bathroom Kitchen Office
-Never Sacrifice Practicality For Style!
-Use the 4-hook coat and key rack in an entryway, foyer,office, or front hallway to keep keys, jackets, hats,bags, and backpacks up off the floor.
●Easy “Drill-through” Installation:
Flyisland Mounted Entryway shelf installs quickly and easily.Comes with necessary mounting hardwares (screws and anchors).
There are pre-drilled mounting holes on the rack, so that you can mount it on a wall or door effortlessly.
Stud installation (Recommended):
1- Locate studs
2- Place Entryway shelf in desired location and level
3- Screw in the 2 screws through the coat rack into the studs
1- Place Entryway shelf in desired location and level
2- Screw in the 2 screws through the coat rack into the wall
3- Unscrew the coat rack from the wall, Drill 2 mounting-hole on the wall
4- Insert plastic anchors in the 2 holes in the wall
5- Reinstall the coat rack lining up the screws with the anchors
Material: Metal and pinewood
Overall Dimensions: 13.5″x 3.9 x 3.9″(L*W*H)
Top Shelf Dimensions: 12.2″x 2.1″x 0.8″ (L*W*H)
Weight: 1.21 Lbs
1x Entryway Shelf
2x Ribbed Plastic Anchors