- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Elegant and energizing scent – this is a fresh, clean scent that is invigorating and sure to be a hit with both men and women
- Long-lasting elegance – our reed diffusers are designed to dispense fragrance for approximately 90 days
- Optimal volume – 3.38 fluid ounce fragrance reed diffuser is ideal for home ambience
- Maximum concentration – our reed diffusers are considerably fragrant and contain a high concentration of fragrance oil
- All natural – only natural diffuser reed sticks and high-quality alcohol-free fragrance oils are used
|Capacity||3.38 Fluid Ounces|
A reed diffuser is a relatively maintenance-free, flame-free home fragrance product that disperses scent continuously into the air for an extended period of time. To enjoy one of our Reed Diffusers, carefully remove the plug from the decorative glass base. First, remove the binding elastic and insert the accompanying bundle of the reed sticks into the fragrance oil. The all-natural rattan reed sticks will start to absorb the fragrance oil and then begin to steadily diffuse the scent into the air. For optimal fragrance diffusion, flip your reed sticks every couple of days. Why? You will enjoy an immediate burst of fragrance, as well as the scent will become stronger and more perceptible. Doing so also prevents dust accumulation on the exposed reed sticks, allowing the fragrance to move through the reeds unobstructed (dust can clog the porous reed sticks). Place your Reed Diffuser in a strategic location of your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance. Although our Reed Diffusers are considerably fragrant and contain a high concentration of fragrance oil, they will not fill in your entire home with scent (unless, of course, you literally fill in your home with many of them). Think of our Reed Diffuser as a small bouquet of flowers—it smells beautiful when you are near it, but the scent does not fill in every corner of your home. Place your Reed Diffusers in high-traffic areas like your main entryway or a frequently used hallway. You will enjoy its fragrance as you walk by and trail the scent behind you, taking it into other rooms.