- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) record player. Built-in, custom tuned speakers bring unparalleled sound quality.
- Premium moving magnetic Audio Technica AT-3600LA cartridge means no skips and increased clarity
- Removeable dust cover keeps your records dirt and grime free
- Easily stream music from your smart device, no messy wires.
- With Dual Bluetooth Connectivity, you can now play your favorite records through any Bluetooth speaker.
- Built-in headphone jack for private listening, or use the RCA out to connect to your existing sound systems.
- Connectivity technology: Wired
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wired|
|Included Components||Record Player|
|Item Weight||4.9 Pounds|
|Motor Type||DC Motor|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.79 x 12.74 x 5.14 inches|
The Victrola Eastwood features a sleek, classic design, molding upgraded features with classic Victrola sound. This 3-speed record player plays all your favorite 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records, and Dual-Bluetooth connectivty allows you to stream music from your smart device, or play your records through any external Bluetooth speaker. Modern bamboo finish brightens up the room and makes the Eastwood the focal point of any listening space. The Audio-Technica AT-3600LA cartridge combines with the custom tuned stereo speakers to provide crisp, clear sound for your perfect listening experience, making the Eastwood a must-have for any vinyl lover.
The first Victrola was introduced in 1906, and we are carrying on that legacy of making lasting music memories in every home. Over a century later, the Victrola name is still synonymous with precision, quality, and innovation. Our products are designed to transcend time, from the classic sound of vintage record players to sleek, modern audio systems.
With Victrola, stylish design meets unparalleled quality, and we are proud to bring a truly unforgettable listening experience to music lovers of all ages.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.