- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized cookware offers even heating and has 3 layers of safe, PFOA-free nonstick for long-lasting easy release.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction, thanks to its durable, anti-warp stainless-steel base, and oven safe up to 500°F.
- Securely riveted stainless steel handles ensure a safe grip.
- Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended to preserve the nonstick.
|Special Feature||Dishwasher Safe|
|Compatible Devices||Smooth Surface Induction, Gas|
If you have something to fry, whether it’s a big catfish filet or small diced potatoes, this classic kitchen staple is the cookware to help you do it. Ideal for cooking at high heat, flipping and tossing foods is a snap, thanks to the flat base and flared sides. As part of our HA1 Nonstick collection, this Fry Pan Set is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and its interior is engineered with 3 layers of our high performing, PFOA-free nonstick coating. This coating keeps food molecules from clinging to the surface, so it’s ideal for delicate or sticky foods. The exterior features a bonded stainless steel base that makes it compatible with induction cooktops and bumps up the durability. All in all, it offers professional performance and durability combined with easy food release that’s easy to clean for a convenient cooking experience. The set includes both an 8-inch pan with a petite, space-saving profile that’s perfect for quick bites and a 10-inch pan that offers plenty of room for full, filling dishes. Once you’re done eating, simply put it in the dishwasher or give it a quick hand washing to wrap up the easiest cooking experience you’ve ever had.